Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The worst day of my-life-so-far



Ok it is official. Today has been the worst day of my life. For a lot of reasons.
It feels like missing that teddy bear.
Or having to give a guest your favorite candy.
Like missing the first rank because your best friend forgets to mention that she was science teacher’s pet.
Like missing your dream company because, the water lorry split water on you, on the way to the interview.
Like when you realize that the guy you have a crush on, has a crush on your enemy.
Like when they tell you that you are waitlisted for a college @ 253 when they have only 240 seats.
I don’t want to move on. For once I want to stay here and re- live my happy moments. Every single one of them.



I miss Kung Fu Panda at a time like this.

Grand Master Oogway could always find a solution for my problems :(



I miss a lot of stuff. It didn’t have to end this way. It didnt have to end at all!!

No comments: