Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sleep my worries Away!!



Okie I am feeling a l’l weird today. Probably because I am not the heroine of the day. Well maybe.. maybe not. I am a l’l critical today, so if my tone reflects the same do mind.

It all started on Friday, 12th of August. Had loads of laughter after a funny dig at erm.. well you-know-who s and returned back to the room. Slowly ppl started leaving home.. one by one. The corridor was almost empty. Just me and my opposite aathukara…

You see in times like these you feel like having a person close. Someone you can authoritatively call up and tell them hey I am feeling so down, do talk to me’. Or anybody you can yell at or even flirt coyly with. Nobody.. a barren feeling that
starts from your heart, wrenches your gut and leaves you feeling weird..

So I decided to do something about it. (Okie I am procrastinating and I am not going to anything about it! ) I decided to sleep my worries away.. So that’s what I am going to do now. Pull my banket over and shut the rest of the world out. Good Night l’l darling.















And baby Get over it!!

No comments: