Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My Twelve Commandments!!

The following are the things that I Learnt (in the order that I learnt them)


1. Guys look real cute when they are in formals. (We had this TT on the way back to Chennai, and man he was real cute. But he was so immune to our(me and my friend's) charms – didn’t even glance our way) he he it is learning thought is it not? okie serious now!


2. It is important to love yourself. It is only from this love does the best of decisions spring from.


3. It is not just enough to love yourself but also understand there are certain misgivings that make us who we are.


4. Be confident and stay confident. I have spent half my life thinking what others would think about me only to realize they don’t spend much time doing that.


5. I have also lost as many opportunities because of the above option because I fail to be myself. I have lost as much fun.


6. Communication is everything. Don’t let people fool you otherwise. It is good if you are a nice person and all that but it is better if you can learn to communicate well.


7. Keep those emotions in check.


8. Don’t fall for a guy because he is cute. He might just be the kind of person you might not want in your life.


9. Call up friends as often as you can. Cause if you don’t they are bound to forget you and trust me you wouldn’t like it one bit.


10. Don’t worry about l’l things in life. It is just not worth it.


11. It is your decisions that matter a lot. Nothing more.
It is not our abilities that make us who we are, it is our choices


12. Finally, it is up here (in your mind) you picture that you can do it then you can. You picture that you cannot do it then you just might be right!!

No comments: