Friday, April 10, 2009

Change Changed ME !!

You ve Changed!!!
This is what Every Single of my college friends who see me in the company keep telling me..
I ll tell you the reason behind it.. Itz rather simple too...
If you had seen me in my college days you would be amazed to see a rather conservative-looking girl who wears her dupatta not unlike draping a shawl in bitter cold!!
I had comparitively longer hair and I usually don't like to leave it open so It'd either be plaited or pony-tailed (both make me look geeky-dorky types)
We had a close group that I'd move with so not many people knew me!!
Obviously was mistaken for being arrogant (he he,Im really good you know!!) and I was way less confident.
----------------------------------------------------------
I cut my hair-Itz shoulder high now so I enjoy letting it free.
I developed my confidence like some 60%
I dressed up in clothes that Im comfortable in (I love kurti's - short and long - with formal pants)
I learnt irrespective of whatever you do people will still criticise you so why not do the the thing that you love and be criticised - It works yaar!!
I learnt that you can be all alone and still not be bored!!
I learnt that to learn something you have to ask questions-Even if they are darn Stupid..
I learnt that you have the right to TRY and FAIL (thank you Mrs.Vatsala Narasimhan!!)
Last but not least I learnt to love music...


Oh, Yes!!! I have Changed
Afterall I am a different person now..

2 comments:

u109022 said...

anything which caused all these changes. ??

Open Up! said...

I guess my 4 years of college helped me learn...