Sunday, March 8, 2009


I took up pencil Sketching in my holidays-an expression to my Existence. No Im not philosophical though.. Our batch had more than 5 months before we could join a Engineering college so had to pick up a hobby and this came naturally..
Finally college se bulaava aa gaya tha. My college is at a travel distance of an hour and so. that remind yoursef would have been the longest distance i had travelled alone(coz I told my dad that now that I was in college I would take care of my affairs).
True-My college had taught me lessons of life-something that made me grow up look at the rest of the world in a very different perspective than the one I imagined. the Flip side was it also pushed me into a tight cellar that took me four years(and counting to get out of it).
The first Day of my College-the campus ws lush green,right next to a famous deemed university. The first years had a seperate block in a way were sheilded from the eyes of out seniors(reason 1-ragging,reason 2- hook ups(the senoirs were really friendly and more often than not we find a junior walkin with a senior alone to canteens or bus-stops and the college was not particularly fond of that!! and predominantly every class had a couple in itself or outside)). We were a Gang of 10-4 gals and 6 guyz. Became pretty good friends by the end of Week1 and were a part of the ADZAP team in happening Symposiums. But the joy was short-lived.
We were from differnent groups-some from ComputerScience(CS) ,Electronics, InformationTechnology put toghether coz the First sem ws common to all the groups!
So end of 6 months we were introduced to a new set of students with same specialization-CS. The problem was that the first 6 months a lot of people had settled down that nobody was ready to make new friends or even give it a shot in the next few weeks.. But hey Unfamiliarity breeds couriosity,gossip so thats how we got together as a class.. but Fate Struck Again!!

No comments: